Destashing!!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Our tiny Ellie is here! After 10 weeks of bedrest, I couldn't keep her in any longer, and she made her entrance into the world a full 8 weeks early.

My days involve trekking back and forth from home to the NICU, my evenings have been comprised of a lot, and I mean a LOT of nesting.

I am currently in the process of destashing my ready-to-ship items, and am offering them for sale at a discount through my Facebook Page I don't know what I'm going to do with my Etsy shop quite yet. It all depends on how things go with Ellie and eventually how I manage to balance out both kids :)

I have a TON of blankets to list, most of them are cotton with a minky backing, and cotton border.

Changing Pad Covers are $30 shipped
Fitted Sheets are $35 shipped
Blankets will range from $30 shipped, to $55 shipped

Please tell your friends to check out ourFacebook Page!


No comments: