New Directions

Friday, January 15, 2010

I think I'm going to start going to swapmeets... I have heard some really good things about them, and there are some huge ones out in Cloverdale at the Fair Grounds, and they allow people to sell new goods there.

I always do really well with the leg warmers at craft fairs, and now that I have an assortment of items, and about a billion leg warmers, it would be good to market them elsewhere than on etsy. The one downfall is that it costs money to have a table, and you're not always guaranteed to make it back.

But, tables are only $25, that's about three pairs of leggings. Not bad. I bet I could do better than that, especially if it's as busy as people say they get.

Going to sign up for a few, just to see. Bonus is that it's located five minutes away from my sister-in-law's place.

Will have more details as they get closer!


No comments: