Sew Sew Sew

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So... I've been sewing a lot, and it makes me really happy. I love that I can be working AND looking after Jakob. It's pretty phenomenal. Of course, there's a lot to do before people start beating down the door trying to buy things from me ;) BUT, at least I can tell myself it's worth the effort to get the ball rolling.

I've been really good at only spending money on materials from money I've earned through sales, so that's not so bad, especially when I managed to hit a few really awesome sales.

Got permission to use Great-Grandma's (<3) serger, and it's the COOLEST thing I've ever used. Oh my goodness! It makes life so much easier, plus it's an excuse to get out of the house with Jakob and let him have time with his Great-Grandpa!

I have a custom order bedding set that I'm waiting to sew. I ordered the fabric before Christmas, so any day now. I really like what she chose! It's a pretty pink and white damask print. Should be fun to put together.

Other than that, I made almost 30 pairs of leg warmers today, taking my time uploading them to my etsy site, though. Have to space them out so I don't get lost in the crowd.

Ah, market saturation...?

Anyway. It's past my bed time!




No comments: