Merry Christmas!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

I know, it's only the 23rd, but I come from a Scandinavian background, and we celebrate the 23rd (lille jule aften), the 24th (jule aften), the 25th (jule dag) and the 26th (? we have a huge left-over smorgasbord). Christmas is a big deal in our household, and this year even moreso, as our son just turned two, and understands everything from celebrating Baby Jesus' birthday, to making sure Santa has lots to eat when he comes to visit - this year, as per Jakob's request, Santa will find soup and a salad at our mantle.

I spend all day, every day linked into the online world, it's what allows me to connect with you, my customers, and make sure that we're active and up to date on everything. I try very hard to reply to all my messages as soon as possible after you send them, but for the next couple days I'll be taking a step back from the computer, to spend time with the people I love.

I'll be back in action on the 27th, and knowing my internet addiction, I will probably be checking in once a day, but if you're trying to reach us and you don't hear anything for a couple days, please know that we'll write you back very soon.

We wish you the absolute BEST of the holiday season, and a merry Christmas. It's too soon to wish you a Happy New Year, we'll definitely be updating again before then, but if you're away, enjoy yourself, enjoy your family, your babies and everything this season has to offer.

All our love,
The SusieCues Family <3


No comments: