Hello, Spoonflower!!

Monday, January 3, 2011

In the search for the perfect fabric for a project of my own, I discovered Spoonflower.com

OMG. I don't think I've EVER been so excited about a company before. I've already placed my order! We're doing yellow, aqua and white crib bedding, and I could NOT find the fabric I wanted. I have the perfect aqua, a pattern I adore by Paula Prass (Aqua Garden Trellis), and it's available in an array of colours, but not yellow and white.




Enter, Spoonflower! In less than 5 minutes, I was able to alter the colours of the orange print, turning it to yellow, and I ordered the yardage I needed. $3 shipping! Yes, the fabric is PRICEY (read $18+/yard!) but it's totally worth it.




You can upload any pattern, picture, drawing, print, you name it! When we're back from holidays, I plan on setting up some listings incorporating completely unique fabrics. Imagine, bedding for your toddler, in a print SHE drew! Blankets with those special drawings, handprints, scribbles... so many options! Have a favourite picture, or print you want the theme of your nursery based on? We can have fabric printed with that EXACT print! In the right colours! It's AMAZING.

Love it! Check it OUT: http://www.spoonflower.com/


No comments: