New Shipping Rates and Times

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Today is starting off great! I spent the morning sewing, and decided that today I was going to print off some shipping labels to use USPS south of the border. I have a bit of a guilty conscience when it comes to lying to border guards, perhaps that comes from being married to someone in law enforcement, so I did a little Googling.

Turns out, there's a company local to SusieCues, who has a business of taking shipments south of the border for us, which is very exciting. I've sent an inquiry in to the owners, and if everything goes according to the FAQ's on their website, SusieCues could very soon be shipping just like our American competitors. This means a decrease in both shipping fees AND shipping times.

Very exciting!! Stay tuned for details.


No comments: