Lists

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My "To-Do" list is two pages long. Writing a blog entry isn't on that list, and there's probably good reason. We had a cleaning lady come the other day, which was fantastic, but honestly, you can't tell she was here. How do people with toddlers keep their houses in order??

The hubby's grandpa is in the process of designing and building me a new sewing centre for the kitchen. I am beyond excited about it, seeing as I'll finally have a place to stash all my fabrics, and tools, and everything that comes with running a small-time custom bedding and accessories company.

I've had a LOT of interest this week in my custom sets. By a lot, I mean about half a dozen people are sending me legitimate inquiries on a daily basis. Pretty cool, so I'll just have to see how that plays out.

Having just returned to work, I have no intentions of quitting my day job. I LOVE getting out of the house, it totally gives me my sanity back. I thought I would appreciate the four days I have off right now, but I sort of wish they were broken up by one day of work. Ah, well... I shouldn't complain. Jakob is really good about going to bed before 8pm, and staying asleep, so I get most of my online work done in the evenings. I try to sew around nap times, and have decided that it is okay to leave a project half way through, to get chores done, and return to it when my obligatory duties are finished.

I've been meaning to re-shoot all the photos on my Etsy site, but haven't found time. Did manage to get a few decent shots of Little Man, modeling legwarmers and little shoes, though. Don't know where he gets his photogenic genes. Definitely not from me.




Isn't he cute?

I ordered packaging for my legwarmers and shoes a while back, and got it in the mail, which was fantastic. Dropped a bunch of pairs of legwarmers at Buttercups today, and they seemed to appreciate the more professional appearance.


I really wish it were easier to edit listings in Etsy! I want to replace all the pictures on the legwarmer listings, but it's so much work, and time flies WAY too quickly.

Okay, off to get something useful done.
Goodnight :)


No comments: