Hi :)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I've had the whole day to myself today, thanks to my lovely mother taking Jake for the day! I don't even have to worry about picking him up, since Jay's on day shift and is going to pick him up on his way home!

I dropped 15 orders off at the post office, and now have time to gear up for the next insane amount of sewing. I don't know what's going on this month, I've had a record number of large sales, so I'm pretty excited.

I think it's time that Jake goes into daycare once a week, and we have a friend who has her ece, so I think if we can work out the details, that might work out! Exciting!!

I had a little time to draw up a digital version of my dream girl nursery! Have a look!!


I have all the fabric... it is getting made whether or not we have a girl! LOL


1 comment:

Beth said...

I love it! So bright and colourful!