Market Weekend!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I am really excited about my weekend! Jason's not working, and I have two back to back markets :) Tomorrow is the Heart of Ladner Night Market fundraiser for the new Hospice in town. It runs from 4-9pm in the Harbourside complex of downtown Ladner.

Sunday is my regular stint at the Steveston Farmer and Artisan Market at 3rd and Moncton, from 10am til 4pm.

I am quite stoked about the new little girl dresses I'm going to put to market! They're super cute. I have 8, although one sold this afternoon, so down to 7 for the two days. I have the material cut out for another 6, but it's midnight, and I want to sleep tonight. Besides, I have markets until the end of October, I'm sure there's plenty of time left to sell them, and they layer well for fall!

See how cute they are?




Also pretty pleased with how a couple of my bedding sets have turned out, and how they look in the nurseries! This first set was awesome, her color choices were black, white and yellow. We did a crib skirt with this funky hummingbird print, three fitted sheets (black dots, yellow minky and I think a white minky), a blanket, and some changing pad covers. I LOVE the furniture selection, and the choice of colors. Might not work in our small space, but it sure works here!


This one is one that was just delivered today, in time for her shower on Sunday. I LOVE IT. I loved every second of making the set, the colors are so vibrant, and I was amazed at how everything coordinated so well in the finished nursery. She knew exactly what she wanted, and this baby is super lucky to have such a nice room!






No comments: